Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Start of a New Year


We all have resolutions for the new year, and I certainly have mine! But, this year I am trying something new. I am going to make a resolution each week. At the start of each week, I want to make an attainable resolution that I can stick with, that I can feel good about, and that I can actually accomplish. For instance, this week, for the whole week, I am going to have green or black tea in the morning instead of my usual calorie-packed mocha with espresso that usually gets me hyper but drops me like a bad habit in about two hours. Green tea it is!

It's the same with my ellies - this week I am going to post three ellies that are new and unique, maybe one of them something I've never tried before, like some beading, or a wooly mammoth, or a new bold fabric. And then next week, I want to try out some new toy ideas I've been making up in my head but haven't put down in fabric yet.

So, for all those making resolutions this year, remember to keep it simple and take it one day at a time! That way, you can live with your results, AND feel good about yourself because you actually did fulfill a resolution -- good for you!! Good luck, and happy resolving!

Ursula :)

1 comment: